The latest flagship smartphone by Research In Motion (RIM), BlackBerry Bold 9900, apparently still quite a long time strolling in the global handset market. Latest news mentioning, who carries a BlackBerry handset OS7 was the fastest present in September.
This prediction is made after the 'investigation' conducted on a number of telecom operators who become partners of RIM.
A spokesman for Orange for example, say that they actually expect the Bold 9900 can already be launched in July or August. But hope remained of hope, Orange informed if the presence of a touch screen device must ngaret of schedule.
While other carriers, T-Mobile, admitted to Best Mobile Contracts on Thursday (06/30/2011), Bold 9900 that they were scheduled to be released into the market in September.
Similarly, the operator Three in the UK. They say, look at existing conditions, the fastest BlackBerry ever made RIM's thinnest it is almost certainly present in September.
RIM itself was first showcased at the event BlackBerry Bold 9900 World 2011 held in Orlando, United States. Judging from its design, this device is similar to the original version glimpse Bold (9000 series) which was launched in 2008. Only Bold 9900 look more elegant with a 2.8 inch wide screen.
The most alluring of the Bold 9900 is a very thin shape, which is only 10.5 mm thick, making it the thinnest BlackBerry smartphone available today.
Despite having touch screen capabilities, Bold 9900 still carry the original design of the Bold. That is still using a qwerty keyboard - as opposed to the BlackBerry Torch series - which although a touch screen type but has a wide screen and qwerty keyboard with a slide version.
One feature andalaan was buried the BlackBerry Bold 9900 OS 7. This is the latest BlackBerry operating system that is claimed will make BlackBerry smartphones more quickly and easily functionalized.
This device was going to be two versions, the 9900 series to series and Bold 9930 GSM to CDMA segment.
Here are the specs of the Bold 9900/9930:
* Dimensions 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
* 2.8 "capacitive touch screen display - VGA (640x480), 287 dpi resolution
* Ultra-easy qwerty keyboard, optical trackpad
* 1.2 GHz Processor, 768 MB RAM
* 8 GB on-board memory, plus microSD slot supporting cards up to 32 GB
* NFC technology
* 5.0 MP camera, supports 720p HD video recording
* Orientation sensor (Accelerometer), Digital Compass (Magnetometer), Proximity Sensors
* Built-in GPS / aGPS
* Dual-Band Wi-Fi ® - 802.11 b / g / n at 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a / n at 5 GHz
* Bluetooth ® 2.1 + EDR support
* Wireless Network support:
* 9900: Tri-band HSPA, Quad-Band GSM / EDGE
* 9930: Dual-band CDMA / EV-DO Rev. A, Dual-Band HSPA +, Quad-Band GSM / EDGE
* 1230 mAh removable, rechargeable battery
* BlackBerry OS 7